Monday, February 6, 2012

A Depressing Outlook on a New Semester

The beginning of the second week of second term started today. Aside from the fact that the school is disgustingly decorated in massive amounts of pink, red, and white hearts, which, sadly, I helped with, I decided that I should compare last term to this one.

I miss Mrs. Cardona. So much.

I replaced Comp, one of the most awesome classes in the entire school, with math. Math. Talk about a downer. And not only do I no longer have Mrs. Cardona, but my math teacher is actually slightly insane. I mean, from what I can tell, she's nice and a good teacher, but I mean, she's afraid that animals will murder her in her sleep. She told us that on the first day. Like I said, insane.

I also have science now, instead of French. I loved french class too. I loved just instantly switching from speaking English to speaking French the moment I passed through the door. I miss being in class with Meridith and Annie and Lauren and Natasha. I miss M. Tuura. Again, my new teacher is great, but it's not the same....

So yeah, there's my totally depressing outlook for the rest of the school year. I know I'm going into it with a bad mind frame, but I mean I loved every single class last semester, and I loved all of the subjects. Now I have my two least favorite subjects (I don't mind them, but they're not my favorite) and I don't get to see my favorite teachers any more. Wouldn't you be a little down too? Don't say know because I know that that's a lie.

Now, back to pretending like I'm enjoying doing my homework (ha, right).

1 comment:

  1. Sad face. :(
    We all miss Cardona. Someone (don't remember who) from first block posted on the first block facebook page about surprising her with a AP Comp reunion on day after school or something. I just have to say this though: AP Comp produced 3 of the 10 Mr. Wayzata contestants (not sure why we have that even, but whatev). And your math teacher needs to go see a therapist. I'm pretty sure small animals can't kill you in your sleep unless you're in a coma or something.

    ReplyDelete