Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello Future Self

How goes it? What's new? I wonder what you're up to. What year is it? Right now it's the beginning of 2012. Do you remember 2012? I do wonder.

Anyway, I'm chilling with James right now. Watching Aristo Cats. Because it's awesome. You gotta love Disney. If you don't, well, give yourself a proper smack upside the head, because not loving Disney is wrong.

Oh gosh I don't know what I should be writing about. I guess I'll remind you of what your life was like at the age of 16.

Let's see... Winter holiday just ended. I got a bunch of Tinkerbell stuff. I love Tinkerbell so much! We went up to see Nana and Grandad for Christmas.

It's almost the end of second term. Surprisingly enough, I don't have a lot of homework. For now. But you know, I'm a really bad procrastinator. It so horrible.

I'm also dreadfully messy. My room is a mess of clothes, books, stuffed animals, and knick-knacks. As mom puts it, it's a "pig stye" (but she can't really yell at me, now can she? 'Cause her room's just as bad) For some reason, I doubt that either of rooms have really changed.

What else? NHS is getting pretty busy with Heart week coming up so quickly and all. And the dance. Ugh. They say that everyone in NHS has to go to the dance, but I really don't want to. I'd much rather just be anti-social with Kaitlin and Marissa. Or maybe I can drag them down with me. And then we can leave early. Yeah that'll be fun.

So anyway, I hope you remember being 16, it's pretty amusing.

Lots of Love,
-Your younger self

No comments:

Post a Comment