Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just A List

And it's not even alphabetical

Orwell, Bitzer, Didion, Argument, Logical fallacy, Visual, Humor, Diction, Syntax, Tone, Purpose, Logos, Pathos, Ethos, Rhetorical Analysis, Claim, Warrant, Blog, Media, Essay, 50 Essays, Everything's an Argument, Voice, Finals, Comic Sans, Open Letter, Freewrite, Irony, The Oatmeal, Passive Aggressive Notes, Cramming, Power Writing, CRJ, BLA, Vocab, Rhetorical Modes, Emoticons, Smartboard Use (or lack thereof), Animoto, Freewriting, "That's Nice/Good Job", Blog Posts, Sleep (doesn't exist)

That's all I can think of right now... I'll probably come up with more while I'm cleaning movie theatres at work. To friends who may look at this post, feel free to use any of the ideas I come up with!

Oh, and be prepared for some random page numbering on my actual poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment